What are the Benefits?
- Greater well being
- Clearer thinking
- More effective communication
- More creativity and stronger leadership skills
- Greater teamwork
- Improved ability to address conflict
- More awareness of personal stress and how to prevent it
- Increased stability during periods of change
- The ability to respond rather than react by breaking habitual patterns of behaviour
- Fewer somatic illnesses
- decrease perceived stress, improves sleep quality in employees
- reduces perceived stress and increases mindfulness in working adults
- improves multi-tasking related problems, inc better memory for tasks, more concentration on a task and less switching between tasks.
Who is this aimed at?
This workshop is aimed at everyone within the workplace. It is a tailor-made one-hour introduction to Mindfulness for up to 30 delegates. It is a great way to introduce people to Mindfulness and to provide some simple self-help strategies to consider in their workplace.
If you are interested in this workshop then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org