What is involved?
By the end of the workshop you will feel well-equipped and able to deal confidently, openly and proactively with the issue of stress within your teams, you should be able to:
• Quickly recognise early signs of stress within your team and intervene appropriately
• Identify the key causes of work-place stress and put plans in place to minimise it
• Have total clarity around the most effective managerial behaviours for reducing stress
• Have a toolkit for quick and easy interventions to manage your own and others’ stress levels
• Competently coach individuals who are having specific challenges around stress
• Return to the workplace confident in your ability to manage and reduce stress within your team
Who is this aimed at?
"Stress Less" is a half-day workshop that gives line managers and anyone who leads teams, all the tools they need to identify stress, manage it and minimise it. It is suitable for 15-20 delegates.
If you are interested in this workshop then please contact us at email@example.com