What is involved?
- How the bonds of attachment are formed
- Styles of attachment (secure and insecure)
- How attachment issues may present in the classroom
- Understanding how therapeutic intervention works
- Strategies to support a child with attachment issues
Who is this aimed at?
This workshop is delivered over half a day and is aimed at teachers and professionals working with children and young people, who wish to understand more about attachment theory and how it can help within their working environment.
If you are interested in this training then please contact us at email@example.com