Alliance workplace interventions have reduced sickness absence rates in organisations by as much as 75% which has led to happier, more positive and secure employees, and benefits all around for employers.
We have developed a flexible range of evidenced based interventions to promote wellbeing in the workplace and to help improve sickness related absence. These can be tailored to meet both organisational and individual needs.
Alliance Workplace counsellors have a specialist viewpoint and skillset, working with the employee and the organisation whilst maintaining an external perspective. Our workplace counsellors are mindful of the context in which the employees work and have a crucial understanding of the environment to which the employees will be returning.
Our counsellors have an integrative approach to therapy which means they are able to offer a range of effective interventions. This may include cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), humanistic therapy, transitional analysis, gestalt therapy, solution-focused therapy, or one of several other disciplines.
Our team of staff are qualified and experienced in managing and delivering services within a diverse setting across public, private and community/third sector settings.
What We Offer
- Effective short term interventions
- Personal & work-related issues
- Early support in resolving conflicts
- Stress Management
- Management Reports
- Supervision & Consultation
- Trauma Response
- Staff who perform more effectively
- A reduction in sickness absence
- Enhanced working relationships
- Increased motivation
- Improved staff retention
- Reduced grievance & disciplinary action
- Lower rates of work-related stress
- Compliance with ‘Duty of Care’ legislation