What is Involved?
- Learning "resilient thinking skills"
- dealing with risks and tragedy with confidence & self esteem in a positive, fun, relaxed atmosphere
- children and young people will discover their personal strengths using a solution focused approach
- developing positive strategies to deal with issues such as anxiety, friendship issues and bullying
- understanding self-harm (in the adolescent group only)
Who is this aimed at?
This innovative workshop is aimed at children and young people. Workshops will be delivered for 2 separate age groups - children aged 5-11 yrs (delivered over 6 weekly sessions) and adolescents aged 12-16 years (delivered over 8 weekly sessions).
If you are interested in this workshop then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org