We’ve been closely following the developing situation of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and adapting to the guidelines provided by the UK Government and the NHS.
To keep our clients and team members safe, we have implemented the following until further notice:
- If you would like to make a referral, we encourage you to use our online self-referral form
- Our Administration team will be answering incoming phonecalls between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, and will be responding to all voicemails.
- All our assessments are now taking place over the telephone.
- All our therapy sessions are now taking place over the telephone or via video call.
We would like to thank you for your support and understanding as we continue to navigate these challenging and uncertain times. We will keep this page updated with any changes to our guidance or service details.
Crisis Organisation Contacts
We are not a crisis service, so if you need help right now or you feel at risk of harming yourself, please contact one of the below for support:
- Call Samaritans free on 116 123 (24/7 support)
- Text SHOUT to 85258 for free support via text (24/7 support)
- Contact your GP
Coronavirus Information Sources
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit the following websites:
We also have an extensive Self Help resources available on our website which you may find useful during this time.